FindYooour’s Affiliates Program (YooourAssociate) offers eligible affiliates, including blogs and other third party websites (“Affiliates”), the opportunity to earn commissions on qualifying sales that originate from links to FindYooour's website on an Affiliate’s site. This Affiliates Policy explains your rights and responsibilities when participating in FindYooour’s Affiliates Program.
1. Eligibility and Enrollment in FindYooour’s Affiliates Program
Prospective affiliates must apply and be approved by FindYooour in order to gain access to the Affiliates Program.
Prospective affiliates are evaluated based on criteria such as type of site, site quality, site content, variety of site content and social media content. During the application process, prospective affiliates may be asked to share additional information about any of the listed criteria.
The following types of websites are prohibited from participating in the Affiliates Program:
- “Cash-back” or voucher sites (websites that offer rewards for buying goods through referral links);
- Price comparison sites;
- Sites using “pop-ups” or “pop-unders” (websites that launch “pop-up” or hidden windows on users’ browsers);
- Sites that violate FindYooour's Trademark Policy;
- Sites that exist solely to promote FindYooour products;
- Sites with content related to sexual, religious, political or other sensitive matters.
Prospective affiliates must apply and approved affiliates must enroll directly through FindYooour.com. Signing up to the program via a sub-network is not permitted. Affiliates may leave the Affiliates Program and terminate this agreement at any time by sending an email to Affiliate@FindYooour.com. FindYooour reserves the right to remove Affiliates from the Affiliates Program and refuse service to anyone, for any reason, at any time.
Participation in the Affiliates Program may be limited to affiliates located in certain countries and is void where prohibited by law. FindYooour reserves the right to approve or reject any application to join the Affiliates Program for any reason.
Depending on where an affiliate is located, they may be subject to varying regulations regarding endorsements and testimonials. For example, in the United States, the Federal Trade Commission outlines specific requirements regarding disclosure. It is the affiliate's responsibility to know and follow any applicable regulations that apply to their site. FindYooour is unable to provide legal advice; we urge you to speak to a legal expert if you believe these or other regulations may apply to you.
2. Commission Rates, Qualifying Sales and Payment
As an affiliate, you can receive commissions for qualifying sales. Commission rates are determined on case by case basis and may vary based on a variety of factors such as type of site and content. Commissions may increase during limited time special promotions.
Current commission rate is: $100 (2017, April)
Qualifying sales are sales made on FindYooour's website (http://FindYooour.com) by users that arrived on the FindYooour.com site by clicking an approved link on an Affiliate’s site (an “Affiliate Link”). Affiliate links, including URLs and banners or other creative assets, will be sent to you after approval. Affiliates may not alter any of the text links or creative assets made available through the Affiliates Program platform in order to receive payment. Affiliates are also requested not to hardcode Affiliate Links into their sites.
The Affiliates Program ("YooourAssociate") uses unique coupon codes to verify qualifying sales. Commissions are paid on qualifying sales made with these unique coupon codes. This means that an Affiliate can receive a commission for a qualifying sale if the sale was made with the Affiliate unique coupon code. Commissions are not paid on sales that are canceled.
Commissions are subject to review and other limitations for fraudulent activity. FindYooour reserves the right to withhold commissions if fraudulent activity is found.
FindYooour pays affiliates via a PayPal account, provided to us when a member joins. If the PayPal email changes, it is the responsibility of the affiliate to notify the Affiliate Program to ensure proper commission payments.
FindYooour will be solely responsible for processing every order placed by a customer via affiliate links. Affiliates are not authorized to collect payments or sell FindYooour membership or products from other websites as a “reseller” and no “resale” rights are granted in ANY way. Affiliates are not authorized to sell any of these products on any auction sites. Affiliates are not authorized to give away copies of any of these products. FindYooour will also be solely responsible for all customer service inquires. All affiliates understand and acknowledge that no physical products will be shipped.
3. Program Restrictions
Affiliates that violate any of the following program restrictions may be suspended or removed from the FindYooour.com website and may not receive any commissions.
FindYooour maintains a strict policy on paid search activity. Affiliates must comply with the following conditions on any ad platform, including, but not limited to search engines, content networks and social networking sites:
- Affiliates are not permitted to bid or appear on searches that include the term “FindYooour” or "Find Yooour" or "FindYooour.com";
- Affiliates are not permitted to bid or appear on extended or hybrid searches that include the terms “FindYooour” or "Find Yooour" or "FindYooour.com";
- Affiliates are not permitted to bid or appear on misspellings or variations of searches that include the terms “FindYooour” or "Find Yooour" or "FindYooour.com";
- Affiliates are not permitted to use FindYooour’s trademarks in any paid search activity, including ad text, ad copy or display URLs;
- Affiliates are not permitted to direct link PPC activity to the FindYooour Site, this includes using the FindYooour website as a display URL;
- Affiliates are not permitted to send traffic through automatic redirects on a website page;
- Affiliates are not permitted to use the FindYooour name (including misspells and variations) as a sub-domain or sub-folder.
Responsibility for Your Site
You are solely responsible for your website, including your website its development, operation, and maintenance and all materials that appear on or within it. FindYooour disclaims all liability for your site, social media and other content and for any of your users’ claims relating to your site, and you agree to defend, indemnify, and hold FindYooour harmless from and against all claims relating to your site.
FindYooour may modify any of the terms and conditions within Affiliate Agreement at any time and at our sole discretion. These modifications may include, but not limited to changes in the scope of available referral fees, fee schedules, payment procedures and Affiliate Program rules. If any of the modifications are UNACCEPTABLE TO YOU, your only recourse is to terminate this Agreement. If you CONTINUE PARTICIPATION IN THE PROGRAM following the changes in new agreement, it will be considered as your acceptance of the change.
Copyright © 2015 FindYooour.com - All rights reserved.